- Photographer must be a Twin Valley customer with a service address in a community represented in the designated directory:
- North Central Kansas: Aurora, Barnard, Bennington, Beverly, Clay Center, Clifton, Clyde, Delphos, Glasco, Green, Greenleaf, Leonardville, Longford, Milford, Miltonvale, Morganville, Olsburg, Riley, Tescott, or Wakefield service areas.
- Southeast Kansas: Atlanta, Beaumont, Burden, Cambridge, Dexter, Elk Falls, Grenola, Latham, Longton, Piedmont, Reece, or Rosalia service areas.
- Clearwater/Viola: Clearwater or Viola service areas.
- The photographer’s primary address should be at the service address or, if submitted by a business customer, the photo must be taken by a current owner or employee of the business.
- Photo(s) must be taken in or around one of the towns previously listed.
- Watermarks should be removed from photo(s) before submission.
- By submitting photo(s) to the directory contest, the photographer gives Twin Valley permission to use the photo in social media and other marketing.
- Must be able to submit a high-resolution digital version of the image. Twin Valley reserves the right to disqualify an image if it does not meet print quality standards.
- Submit up to three images by noon on the designated deadline. Photo files may be submitted:
- Online: You may submit photos using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Include the photographer’s name, address, email address, telephone number, and a brief description of the photo(s).
- Twin Valley reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant and/or submission.
- First Place: $100 and the photo will be on the front cover of the designated telephone directory.
- Second Place: $50
- Third Place: $25